Join our friends from The Wander Space for a day of music, food, and games as they celebrate their 1st anniversary this October 1, 2017.
The fun starts a day before September 30, 2017, from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The celebration begins with games such as ‘Lost and Found: Search for Wander Things’ followed by a guessing game featuring travel icons. Guests will also be able to participate in a free friendship bracelet making class by String Strand Strung at 4:00 p.m (first come, first served basis).
October 1, 2017 begins with another round of ‘Lost and Found: Search for Wander Things’ and guessing game. There will also be 3 free workshops that day all starting at 2:00 p.m.; Basic Lettering by Moon & Dreams, Intro to Baybayin with 1372 Designs, and Stamp Making Station with Marz Today. In addition, all the lovely dream catchers by Likhaeria will have a P50 discount on the same day.
You might want to check: The Film Traveler Shop
Can’t make it this weekend? Don’t worry as the fun and learning will continue all throughout October with the following workshops below:
- October 7 – Travel Photography Workshop by Just Go
- October 8 – Women’s Career and Style Session with Olivanne Manila
- October 14 – Botanical Lettering with Color and Doodle
- October 14 – Photography Workshop by Paper Shoot PH
- October 21 – Basic Ukelele Workshop by Nifty PH
- October 21 – Basic Digitalizing Workshop with Fandom Feels
- October 22 – Basic Watercolor Workshop for Kids by Sab Diegor
- October 28 – Film Viewing at the Wander Space Cafe
- October 28 – Backpacking for Introverts with Hull and Stern
- October 29 – Halloween Face Painting
Related article: Learn the basics of travel photography with Norma Rei Villamater
See you at 80 Maginhawa Street, Teachers Village East, Quezon City. Visit the official Facebook page of The Wander Space for more information.